If you are an educator, student or a practitioner in the field of Art Therapy and Expressive Therapies looking for:
- New ideas, examples and up-to-date research to add variety to your practices;
- Space where you can share your work so more people who know nothing or very little about what you do can recognise its importance;
- Insights about what your colleagues from around the world are doing and an opportunity to collaborate;
- A platform to share evidence-based research with a broader public that demonstrates why Art Therapy is not a fringe discipline and should be a part of every type of treatment, from cancer to addiction, from ADHD to anxiety;
- A reminder of why you started making art and why you enjoy it so much;
Then you’re in the right place.